RUGIDOS SOMBRIOS NAS CAUSAS QUE EXCITAS SEM CERTEZAS SEM BRIOS NAS SOMBRAS SUSCITAS NOVELOS VAZIOS DE INTRIGAS QUE MIGAS EM VELHAS REZAS DE VIS NATUREZAS QUE NOSSOS MELHORES QUE NOSSOS MAIORES QUE NOSSOS SENHORES AS HOUVERAM DITO REZA TAL ESCRITO DE PAPEL MALDITO QUE BUSCAM SENTIDO NO TAL SANTO RITO MUY BEM MEDIDO E NÃO ACHA FITO RITO SEM MALÍCIA RITO DE DELICIA D' IDADE DOURADA EM QUE A POLÍTICA VELHA E SIFILÍTICA SE FAZIA À ESPADA....
UM ANIMAL TERRITORIAL QUE PERCA ´ O SEU TERRITÓRIO OU O SEU NICHO ECOLÓGICO ECONÓMICO VULGO JOB OR HANDJOB PERDE O SEU LUGAR NO SISTEMA REPRODUTIVO OU NO FODILHANÇO DESORGANIZADO E ISSO OBVIAMENTE ADMITO-O TORNA-O MAIS VIOLENTO MORE PRONE TO THE BERSERKER RAGE E O HOMO MESMO O Homo comercialis É UM ANIMAL TERRITORIAL E SE É CARECA NEM SE FALA A DENSIDADE E A SOBREPOPULAÇÃO DE PIOLHOS HUMANOS NO MARQUÊS RESTRINGEM A AUTONOMIA POR ISSO AS MULTIDÕES DEIXAM DE TER CONTROLE INDIVIDUAL SOBRE A VIDA E O DESTINO .... E MARCHAM LOUCAMENTE EM DEBANDADAS DE MANADA PROCURANDO NOVOS TERRITÓRIOS PARA PILHAR PARA SE PODEREM REPRODUZIR
WHAT SOCRATES SAYS ...None of my cousins are just; All judges are just.
John is industrious; No industrious people are unhappy.
Umbrellas are useful on a journey; What is useless on
a journey should be left behind.
Some pillows are soft; No pokers are soft.
I am old and lame; No old merchant is a lame gambler.
No eventful journey is ever forgotten; Uneventful
journeys are not worth writing a book about.
Sugar is sweet; Some sweet things are liked by children.
Richard is out of temper; No one but Richard can ride
All jokes are meant to amuse; No Act of Parliament is
I saw it in a newspaper." All newspapers tell lies."
No nightmare is pleasant; Unpleasant experiences are
not anxiously desired.
65. Prudent travellers carry plenty of small change; Imprudent
travellers lose their luggage.
66. All wasps are unfriendly; No puppies are unfriendly.
67. He called here yesterday; He is no friend of mine.
68. No quadrupeds can whistle; Some cats are quadrupeds.
69. No cooked meat is sold by butchers; No uncooked meat
is served at dinner.
70. Gold is heavy; Nothing but gold will silence him.
71. Some pigs are wild; There are no pigs that are not fat.
72. No emperors are dentists; All dentists are dreaded by
73. All, who are not old, like walking; Neither you nor I
74. All blades are sharp; Some grasses are blades.
75. No dictatorial person is popular; She is dictatorial.
76. Some sweet things are unwholesome; No muffins are sweet.
77. No military men write poetry; No generals are civilians.
78. Bores are dreaded; A bore is never begged to prolong
79. All owls are satisfactory; Some excuses are unsatisfactory.
80. All my cousins are unjust; All judges are just.
81. Some buns are rich; All buns are nice.
82. No medicine is nice; No pills are unmedicinal.
83. Some lessons are difficult; What is difficult needs
84. No unexpected pleasure annoys me; Your visit is an
85. Caterpillars are not eloquent; Jones is eloquent.
86. Some bald people wear wigs; All your children have
87. All wasps are unfriendly; Unfriendly creatures are
88. No bankrupts are rich; Some merchants are not bankrupts.
89. Weasels sometimes sleep; All animals sometimes sleep.
90. Ill-managed concerns are unprofitable; Railways are
91. Everybody has seen a pig; Nobody admires a pig.